The PP-FCTA is designed to hide itself above the ceiling tiles
within the t-bar of a standard suspended ceiling frame, allowing a wider range
of projector mounting locations. It features:
- Included t-bar plate, which hides itself above the ceiling
- 100 feet of 14-gauge steel wire.
- Integrated electrical and cable knockouts.
- 9" of lateral shift for precise projector placement.
- Included wingnuts for rapid projector adjustment.
- 4 turnbuckles and 1 split-flange escutcheon ring.
Click on the last image above for technical specifications.
PLEASE NOTE: The Quick Lock System system adds
ease to wood stud, concrete or truss ceiling installations and reduces installation
time. It is recommended for multiple installations, see PP-FCTA-QL in "Related
Products" below for more information.
Weight Capacity: 50 lbs. (23 kg)
Height: 1.26 in.
Ship Weight: 10 lbs
Manufacturer: Premier Mounts
Mfg Part #: PP-FCTA